1. Service automatically collects only the information contained in the cookie files.
2. Files (cookies) are text files, which are stored in terminal service user equipment. They are designed for using website pages. Most importantly they contain website name, its unique number, and the time in which it is stored in the terminal equipment.
3. The service operator (Zegarynki) is the entity which puts the cookie files in the terminal equipement of its user and which has the access to them.
4. The service operator uses of cookie files in order to:
- match the website content to the individual user's preferences; Most importantly those files recognize his device, in order to display the website according to the user's preferences.
- prepare the statistics which help in noticing preferences and behavior of the user; the analysis of those statistics is anonymous and it enables the adjustment of the content and appearance of the service to the current trends, it is also used to assess the popularity of the webpage.
- logging into the service
- saving the user’s login on every other site page.
5. The service is using two main types of cookie files - session and persistent ones. Session files are temporary, they are stored until the website is closed (by entering another website, logging out or closing the browser). Persistent cookie files are stored in terminal equipment until they are deleted by the user or with time due to cookie settings.
6. User can change the browser settings to block cookies or to get informed every time it is being stored in the terminal equipment. Other available options can be checked by the user in his website browser. It must also be borne in mind that most browsers are set to accept cookies by default.
7. Service operator informs that setting changes can disallow access to certain website functionality.
8. Cookie files of which the service makes use (which are stored in the terminal device) may be shared with its partners or its advertisers.
9. Information about browser configuration are available in its menu (help tab) or on the manufacturer's website.
10. For more detailed information about cookie files visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/